Cure condensation dampness and remove allergens and pollutants from the home with the low-energy ventilation system, from the inventors of PIV. The Flatmaster offers a low-cost, whole home ventilation solution for homes without attics.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Extremely low power consumption – as low as 3 watts.
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every 18 months
- Optional heater facility – to provide additional heat to the incoming air if required.
- 5 year warranty – for peace of mind.
Based on the popular and low-energy Positive Input Ventilation principle which Nuaire invented in 1972, the Flatmaster range has been specifically designed to ventilate homes without attics. The system introduces air into the home at a continuous low rate, eliminating condensation dampness and forcing our indoor pollutants such as Radon gas and carbon monoxide. Allergens are kept to a minimum and outdoor pollutants such as pollen and traffic fumes are kept out. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment.
The aesthetically pleasing and compact unit is usually situated in a convenient location, such as a kitchen cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. Multi-positional spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
€330.00 including VAT
Items returned and received in their original condition and packaging within 7 days of delivery will be accepted for exchange or refund subject to a 25% restocking fee. You will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred in returning the goods and should ensure the items are adequately insured while in transit to us. You should phone our Customer Services department on 043 6672034 to get details of the address to which to return goods. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty or are not the goods that were ordered then, subject to the goods being returned in re-saleable condition, Smartheat will refund the cost of return shipping.