Flatmaster 2000 (PIV)
Based on the popular and low-energy Positive Input Ventilation principle which Nuaire invented in 1972, the Flatmaster 2000 range has been specifically designed to ventilate homes without attics. The unit is fitted with an integral heater which can provide additional heating when required during very cold weather.
The Flatmaster 2000 system introduces air into the home at a continuous low rate, eliminating condensation dampness and forcing our indoor pollutants such as Radon gas and carbon monoxide. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment.
The aesthetically pleasing and compact unit is usually situated in a convenient location, such as a kitchen cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. Multi-positional spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
Features & Benefits
- Cures condensation dampness – Positive Input Ventilation removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – pollutants are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept to a minimum.
- Integral heater – thermostatically controlled heater with manual override, to warm the incoming air and help heat the home when required.
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every 18 months
- Manual boost switch – for additional ventilation when required
- 5 year warranty – for peace of mind.
€435.00 including VAT
Items returned and received in their original condition and packaging within 7 days of delivery will be accepted for exchange or refund subject to a 25% restocking fee. You will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred in returning the goods and should ensure the items are adequately insured while in transit to us. You should phone our Customer Services department on 043 6672034 to get details of the address to which to return goods. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty or are not the goods that were ordered then, subject to the goods being returned in re-saleable condition, Smartheat will refund the cost of return shipping.