Drimaster Eco HC (PIV)
The DRI-ECO-HC provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
This unit also comes with a 7 segment display in the ceiling diffuser, offering complete control at the touch of a button without needing access to the unit located in the loft space. A lock function can be used to ensure the system remains tamper-proof.
Our range of DRIMASTER-ECO units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level.
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the unit will switch to standby mode (no airflow). Once installed, the airflow can be set to suit the house size and, if required, the way it responds to the temperature changes within.
This loft mounted PIV unit with enhanced technology have the added benefit of system controls in the diffuser providing ease of installation and commissioning.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness - PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness and preventing mould growth.
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment- indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants
- including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home.
- Easy & simple installation – under one hour.
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability.
- Hall Control - System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks.
- Filter change indicator – to ensure optimum performance is maintained.
- Very low maintenance - filter clean or replacement every five years.
- Extremely energy efficient - System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation.
- Health benefit - clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Meets Regulations - meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- 7 year warranty - for peace of mind.
Items returned and received in their original condition and packaging within 7 days of delivery will be accepted for exchange or refund subject to a 25% restocking fee. You will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred in returning the goods and should ensure the items are adequately insured while in transit to us. You should phone our Customer Services department on 043 6672034 to get details of the address to which to return goods. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty or are not the goods that were ordered then, subject to the goods being returned in re-saleable condition, Smartheat will refund the cost of return shipping.