Drimaster 365 (PIV)
The DRIMASTER 365 offers all year round, cost-effective whole home ventilation with intelligent heat recovery. The originators of Positive Input Ventilation, Nuaire has developed this unique, low energy ventilation system to keep your property condensation free and at the optimum temperature, 365 days a year.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Intelligent 4-way heat recovery – twin sensors optimise energy-efficiency.
- Optional manual boost switch – when additional ventilation is required.
- Extremely low power consumption
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years.
- Fixed heat recovery – minimises loss of heat in the attic by recirculating the air, saving energy.
- System standby in summer months – when the attic temperature exceeds 23°C.
- Health benefits – clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- 5 year warranty – for peace of mind.
The Drimaster 365 offers cost-effective ventilation for the whole property using the tried and tested Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle, where fresh, filtered air is introduced into the home at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment in which condensation and mould cannot exist, and where indoor pollutants including harmful Radon gas are kept to a minimum – all great news for allergy sufferers.
The Drimaster 365 is a low-energy whole home ventilation with intelligent heat recovery to optimise energy-efficiency. Easy to install and very cheap to run, this system will provide reliable year-round ventilation. Fitted in the attic, out of sight and with no holes to knock through walls, the non-disruptive installation makes it an ideal solution for retro-fit projects.
€620.00 including VAT
Items returned and received in their original condition and packaging within 7 days of delivery will be accepted for exchange or refund subject to a 25% restocking fee. You will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred in returning the goods and should ensure the items are adequately insured while in transit to us. You should phone our Customer Services department on 043 6672034 to get details of the address to which to return goods. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty or are not the goods that were ordered then, subject to the goods being returned in re-saleable condition, Smartheat will refund the cost of return shipping.